WE PROMOTE DEVELOPMENT
It has ideal characteristics for power generation due to its high heat capacity. Used mainly by thermoelectric plants and companies that base their processes on drying or reducing materials (boilers, furnaces, Amon others).
High volatile coal, extracted in our Mining Title, with highly satisfies the parameters of quality demanded by companies producing metallurgical coke abroad. This is why customers ask for our coal in their processes.
Due to sustained quality and production capacity, our metallurgical coke remains in the first lines of supplier lists in steel producing companies in the continents of America, Europe and Asia.
For Minminer S.A. Guaranteeing the protection of the processes that influence the management of the supply chain security is of vital importance for the strengthening of international trade, therefore, it is certified in BASC, working every day to continuously improve the existing controls in the company.
- Knowledge of business associates (clients, suppliers, third parties, partners and employees) the organization validates, analyzes and verifies legal, criminal and financial factors, together with agreements and security visits for all its business associates, in order to guarantee the reliability of commercial and labor relations.
- Identification of the same by circular 170 – origin of funds and annual data update.
- Based on risk management, the organization establishes operational controls at the most critical points in the coal exploitation and marketing process.
- For the mineral exploitation process, the organization has controls, supervised by the supplier INDUMIL, regarding the legal and responsible management of the entry and allocation of explosives for the mining activity.
- All vehicles and drivers that enter are inspected and validated with carrier identification document and load order.
- All vehicles that arrive at the Industrial Center must register on the scale when entering and leaving, in order to verify tons of product entered or loaded.
- All vehicles loaded to ports have a carping and sealing process.
- The inspector secures the load with six (6) seals, four (4) twist locks, and two (2) mouse tail plastic straps.
- All vehicles that leave the Industrial Center for export have photographic records of the state in which the load leaves and numbering of installed seals.
- The carriers send status of the cargo route to the commercial area, who with this information follow up until the unloading at the port and keep track of news on the road.
- Before entering the vehicle to port, the port supervisor of the company, validates the status of the vehicle and seals, leaving a record of control of unloading in port.
- The commercial area keeps the client informed at destination of the status of their cargo until confirming arrival.
- At the same time, the legal controls and records of the exploitation process are kept.
- Minas y Minerales S.A. It has closed circuit television, fixed and motorized security service by a surveillance company, security alarms and visitor entry control with their respective inspection, at the La Chisgua mine and Industrial Center, in order to prevent and mitigate possible risks.
- Every year the organization carries out operational drills, in order to validate current controls as well as internal audit exercises.